The following list of items have been implemented:
- When a user is not authenticate with flickr
- they can authenticate with flickr and get a token
- the token is used to call api methods which requires auth
- Saving the auth token in NSUserDefaults
- The upload photos to flickr function,
- upload by email
- upload by API
- Adding geotag while the user presses the upload button.
- this is done by flickr.photos.geo.setLocation method call after uploading a photo which returns the photo_id.
- A map which shows the current user location.
The following items are still not implemented and are on the to-do list:
- Adding emotions choices for the user to choose from when they upload the photo
- add a tag for different emotions
- Creating a map which maps geotagged photos onto it.